You came, you saw, you conquered! Now what?
Make any talk work for months to come with “Repurpose your talks!“
You’ve already been there:
But what do you do with it now that you’re off air?
A crucial mistake speakers make is what they do after the show! They do an incredible job sharing their upcoming appearance, but once the big event has come and gone, the appearance just slips away.
Enter: a repurposing game plan.
And I’m going to show you how.
Repurpose Your Talks!
“Repurpose Your Talks!” gives you:
- Social media post templates you can plug-and-play with scheduling tactics and tips to implement up to 6 months into the future
- A Pinterest technique you can’t believe you’re not using yet
- How to implement the talk (podcast, video, etc.) into your blog
Nitty gritty deets:
- You can use Repurpose Your Talks! again and again for every talk you’ll ever give.
- You cannot sell, share, or give away Repurpose Your Talks! to others.
- You can share Repurpose Your Talks! with your VA for use only in your business.
- You get lifetime access to Repurpose Your Talks! If we update it, you get the updates! (Because you know SEO is an ever-moving and changing target!)
The rights of Repurpose Your Talks! are owned by Kim Bultsma and A Cup of Content and are not available for resale.
“Repurpose Your Talks!” MOdules:
- Social Media Posts. Kim explains the initial strategy immediately following your talk and provides plug-and-play templates you can use to get started!
- Embedding the Talk on Your Website. In this section, Kim explains the importance of embedding the talk on your website, as well as a resource for transcribing your talks, whether on podcasts or in video!
- Using the “Golden Nugget Templates”. Kim explains what “Golden Nuggets” are, the importance of their strategy, and provides plug-and-play templates you can use to write your posts.
- Social Media Scheduling Tactics. In this section, Kim discusses some tactics for scheduling the posts you wrote in the last module, advice on social media schedulers, and a calendar template for scheduling out those social media posts for at least 6 months.
- BONUS: Pinterest Technique. In this bonus module, Kim shares how you can utilize everything you’ve created thus far to boost your overall SEO using Pinterest.
Featured Member from A CUp of Content:
I couldn’t have done it without your training and guidance. Not only do you know your shit, you also care about our businesses and want us to succeed. That’s why I love you!!
Ready to up your content game?
Solopreneurs become members of A Cup of Content to learn how to efficiently and effectively create SEO-driven content that grows their business. Start your free trial today--no credit card required.
Can you invest a few hours and $9.99 a month in your business? We’ll help you grow EXPONENTIALLY!